Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Tom Jeremiah Band (2008)

Mike flew back from LA and Tom and Tony made the trip down to Raleigh to get the Tom Jeremiah Band back together. I had no idea what songs were gonna do, but Tom already had the lyrics printed out and was practicing what he was going to "ad lib". Of course none of us actually knew how to play the songs, but that's where my company laptop, aircard, and YouTube come in. We bought what I thought would be too much beer, and played well into the night, taking a couple hour break to sober up at my house to eat and play some Rock Band. Tony started falling asleep during "Sunglasses", as heard in his playing which is pretty hilarious. Mike and I were crying during the mixdown, and turned up the guitar part so it wouldnt be missed in the final mix. I dont think I have ever laughed that hard. It was a good feeling to get the Tom Jeremiah Band back together and something I hope never ends.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck yeah, that was awesome. Next time I gotta spend more time down there so there can be some more band reunion albums.

    ReplyDelete